Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Love: The Road Less Taken

This is poem I wrote on September 12, 2007. I was in 7th grade.

Love: The Road Less Taken


Some choose the byways
Some choose the highways
But I choose the road less taken

Some drive far
In their big, speedy car
But I drive slow
On the road less taken

Highways are dangerous
Byways are daring
But the road less taken is neither

The road less taken is safe and secure
No one will harm you on the road less taken

The road less taken
May be mistaken
For being the "goody, goody" road

But I would rather be "goody, goody"
Than sad and sorry
When I'm all grown up
And on my own

The road less taken is for the strong
They are willing to wait rather than do wrong

They are willing to say: "I will wait for true love"
Than take the worst that life brings along

Some may wonder: "What is this road?"
I say: "It is LOVE!"

LOVE is the road less taken.



2 comments:

  1. AWW this is beautiful, just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe you actually read this :) lol

      Delete